Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The School Year Begins
Andy and I are in our second week of school. We both already have a ton of work to do and a lot of reading. We have been studing hard, our kitchen table is covered in computers, books and papers. Andy likes being a 2L. Its nice not being the young class anymore. He is still working at Disney one or two days a week. That is all his school allows him to do. I like my classes and UCF. I think it is going to be a great program but with a lot of work. That is all right now, we are just waiting to see if Hanna hits Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Molly! Yeah we had a really good time. Dixie was glad to be home & the kitties were happy to. Sounds like you all are staying busy with school! Give Bella a kiss for me!
Love ya!
I hope Hanna stays away from you all, I saw it on the news last night & thought of y'all!
Post a Comment