Monday, September 8, 2008

I am no longer unemployed :)

I found out today that I have been hired to work in the Mother Baby unit at Winnie Palmer Hospital. I am very excited about it. The hospital is beautiful and state of the art. I'll put the link to their website if you want to check it out. I don't start my orientation until September 29th. I wish it was sooner but they have a lot of new hires and that is the earliest I can get in. I will be working nights until a day position opens up. I think I will adjust and the extra money is going to be nice. I am just happy my persistence paid off and I am working for the hospital I really wanted.

www.winniepalmerhospital.com

3 comments:

The Whitfields said...

Congratulations Molly! I'm so happy you got in at the hospital you wanted!!!

The Whitfields said...

Hey Molly,

Could the Chihuahua walk on both front legs too? That's great that she adopted him.

I know, isn't that a great story! Miss you & Miss Bella! Miss our freshman days! Ha, ha....

love ya,
sarah

The Whitfields said...

Molly, you need to post some new pictures of Bella!

love ya, hope all is well!