On Friday Andy and I took Bella to Winter Park to go to the dog park. It was her first time there and she loved it. It was a little overwhelming for her at first because the dogs all ran up to her and wanted her to play. She was also by far the smallest dog there. Quickly she got the hang of things and was running all around. They have a beach area on Lake Baldwin so she got to do some swimming. We had a great time and are going to take her back soon.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She's so cute! It looks like she enjoyed the lake & all the other dogs. Dixie would love it!
Miss you,
sarah
She looks like a great swimmer by the way!
So I'm posting on here again! Dixie & I are doing a walk/run here & I was just thinking how I wish you & Bella could join us. Too bad we're so far away!
Miss you guys,
sarah
Hey Molly! I had a dream about you & Bella last night. I dreamed we all were at this haunted house. It was so creepy!
Hope all is well! Miss ya! Update this blog missy! :)
love,
sarah
Post a Comment