I first headed to Atlanta over Memorial Day weekend. Bella and I packed up the car and drove 8 1/2 hours up north to see the Grahams. We arrived on a Friday and enjoyed staying with MaMa and Jeff and Joy. I got to meet Katie as well. MaMa, David, Katie and I had a great dinner near where they live. Jeff, Joy, MaMa and I also had fun exploring Atlanta and going to an art festival. Bella and I also had a lot of fun on Sunday night when we went to stay with my friend Sarah and her dog Dixie. Sarah and I met freshman year at UK and have stayed great friends. Dixie and Bella were so cute together. They had a great time!
Sarah and I at Maggiano's.
Before I headed up to Marion, MaMa and Michael took me to eat at J. Alexander's for brunch. It was great and I really enjoyed my whole weekend in Atlanta.
I then continued on to Marion. It took Bella and I over 9 hours to get there! There was a 2 hour highway closure near Chattanooga. We did not enjoy being in the car so long, but we were finally there :)
The weekend of 6/7/08 my friend Ashley from UK got married to Daniel Miller. I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and had a great time. They were married in Paducah on a beautiful day.
Alexis in the car on the way to Indiana.
Bella was worn out!
After a wonderful weekend in Indiana visiting with the Higgins and Stepp families it was back home for Andy and Bella. Bella flew back with Andy to Orlando and I took Alexis to Kentucky.
I dropped Alexis off in Evansville to meet her mom and then I drove to Cincinnati. I went to visit my old roommate Sarah. We had a great time relaxing and remembering what it was like to be roommates. I hope to see her again soon.
After a great week in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky I drove back to Marion. I spent one final week there. Russell, Lety and Charnelle came to visit and we had a nice time. It was great to be home for a visit. Before leaving I went to Micah Murphy's wedding which was on Andy's birthday. Andy had to unfortunately work on his birthday but we celebrated later in Hilton Head.
The final suitcase standing!
Alexis and I at HH Prime.
Jeff and Joy
Amber, Alexis, and I
Andy and Amber
Me, MaMa and Joy at XO lounge
Later that night we celebrated Andy's 24th birthday. He enjoyed his presents and the "special cake".
Very excited about his presents!
Andy loves Clue, he usually guilts us all into playing around midnight. :)

Andy's volleyball from Alexis.

He thought the box was a trick....but no its really Wii.
The wonderful writing by a Publix worker....Alexis and I thought we could of done better.
Andy liked his shirt.
Andy and I
Andy and Alexis
We all enjoyed relaxing at the beach. It was nice and sunny most of the time. That evening Brandon and Amber invited us to come over and enjoy the sunset and some food.

Michael, Ryan and Amber

Amber

Alexis eating her sandwich

MICHAEL

The Group
Amber and Alexis
Andy and I

Andy and Bella going outside

Sunset behind Brandon and Amber's
Looking over the balcony

Sun getting lower

Balcony

Beautiful Sunset

Having Ice Cream...it was yummy!
Andy and I at our table at Marley's.
Andy and I took one day to rent a Wave Runner and go Parasailing. The Wave Runner was a lot of fun. We had it for an hour and could go all around Harbor Town. Then we went Parasailing which was very cool. We were 800 feet in the air. It was like floating. I was thankful we were the first couple to go, because while the other people were taking their turns the boat made me very sick. I think Parasailing is a one time thing for me. No pictures unfortunatly because my camara was out of memory. While we were off on our adventures Alexis went with Mom and the crew to the beach and shopping.
Alexis shopping

Mom making Alexis pose in front of the umbrella. It is a great pic!
On Hilton Head Island they allow dogs to come on the beach at 5pm. We thougth we would let Bella enjoy the waves one evening and she loved it! She jumped in the waves and looked so cute in her new life jacket. She was definatly the most stylish puppy on the beach!

Getting ready....

Bella watching the waves


She loves her Daddy sooo much!!

Happy Family

She is such a sweet girl.

Joy, Mom, Me, Alexis ready to go to the concert.
Michael, Andy and Alexis before the show.
Mom and I
Old Crow Medicine Show
Alexis and I front row :)
Andy and I during the concert
Andy, Alexis and I with Katch after the show.
The Graham Crew plus Thomas and Christine with Katch.
Friday was the 4th of July! Andy and Bella had to go back to Orlando because Andy had to work on Saturday and Sunday. Bella just loves to go with her Daddy! Mom, MaMa and I went to Savanah, GA with Andy for the afternoon before he continued to Orlando. We rode a trolly around the city and saw a lot of history. It was a hot day but we really enjoyed it. I hope we get to go visit again soon.

Bella checking out the carriage horse

Bella on the trolly

Trying to think cool thoughts on the trolly.


Bella loved watching everything.
Suicide Stairs; They close them on St. Patrick's Day

MaMa and I
Me with Paula Deen
A candy store where they make all of their own candy fresh.
The back deck of the restaurant
Alexis and I in our matching skirts that she got for us on Thursday.
Andy's sister and kids came to visit from Pennsylvania for a few days. We had a lot of fun going to the beach and playing in the pool. Andy and Bella came down on Sunday.
Justin

Randy, Jenn and Chris


Alexis with the spoon :)
Celebrating Megan and Randy's birthdays. The cake was very good!
Megan is 7!
We enjoyed some post 4th of July fireworks thanks to Andy and Tony.
Playing Mouse Trap, always a classic.
Pool Volleyball was a lot of fun.
Bedtime!
We celebrated Andy's birthday with a Cold Stone cake. Yummy as always!
Randy and Jacob playing Wii. I think Jacob was close to Pro before he left. Do you have a Wii at your house yet Jenn? :)
Alexis and I in front of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Chris, Alexis and Tony
The Haunted Mansion
Cinderella's Castle is beautiful at night
Peacock in the electric lights parade

Cinderella
Fish
It was spectacular!!
Emeril's Tchoup Chop
Andy and I at dinner

My fabulous date
Isn't the restaurant beautiful?!?
Andy and I after dinner, out with a couple of friends.
My roses and cake from Andy.















Jacob, Megan, Justin and Alexis...so cute!


4 comments:
Hey Molly! I love the blog, all your pictures are great. Looks like you guys have been having so much fun!! I will keep checking it to stay updated! Miss you!
Love,
Sarah
Hey girl! Yes, it looks really good! When I first created my blog I had the exact same layout. Hope everything is going good with you all! Now I can stay up to date with you all through this!
Love,
Sarah
It was so great talking to you last night, thanks for calling & the LSAT advice! Good luck with the job search & I will call you soon! Miss you Molly....
Love,
Sarah
Hey Molly! So i just had to tell you, my blog accidentally deleted all my posts! I am so upset. Can you believe that! LOL...It's horrible, so i have to start all over but I still have the same address!
miss you,
sarah
Post a Comment