This past weekend The Coopers came to vacation in Orlando. Andy and I were fortunate enough to get to spend a few days with them. We had a lot of fun and Morgan has grown up so much. We are looking forward to seeing them again soon.

On Friday night we went to eat at the
Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney. When we finished eating it was pouring rain. This is Morgan while we were hoping the rain would stop.

Morgan and I outside
Rainforest Cafe. She is so cute!

On Sunday night Brandi, Adam, Morgan and Amber (Brandi's
niece) stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was a very cool hotel. These are some of the animals you could see while at the hotel.

Zebra

The back window of the Lodge.

Brandi, Morgan, Andy and Amber at the hotel.

Andy and I at the top of the stairway.

Morgan being cute!

Smiling for the
camera.

Andy made Morgan laugh with the Jack Sparrow hat on.

On Monday Brandi and Adam went to a Trade Show so I got to spend the afternoon with Morgan and Amber. We had so much fun swimming. Morgan went down the big slide all by herself. She loved it and want to do it over and over.

Morgan, Amber and I at the top of the slide.

At first I would catch Morgan practically when she was still on the slide. This is one of her last slides and she loved going under a little when she would splash in.
Every time she would say "Do it again". It was so cute :)
2 comments:
Hey Molly,
I know, I was so upset. I was trying to edit my layout & all my posts deleted. I think something internal is going on with Blogger. I about died!
Morgan is the little girl you used to keep, right? I remember you talking about her. She is a cutie pie. The waterpark looks great!
I know, I wish Dixie could stay with you, but she is just going to the Vet to be boarded. She'd love to see Bella!
Love & Miss ya,
Sarah
Hey Molly! Yes, we had a great time down there this weekend. The weather held out & was great. I also met some very cute ATL men!
How was your all's weekend? Miss you all!
love ya,
sarah
Post a Comment