Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Bella's New Bed
Since Bella was 7 weeks old and only 2.5 pounds she has slept in bed with us. She now tries to take up as much room as she can. :) Every night I take the pillow shams off the bed and then fold the comforter up and put it on top of the pillows. Bella had never noticed it before until the other night when she bounded off the bed onto this comfy palate. It is so cute I just had to take some pictures of her. She is still sleeping with us but almost every night she sleeps in this spot for at least a little while.

We also survived Tropical Storm Fay. We had about a week of rain from it but we were lucky and did not have flooding the way people on the coast had. There are still a lot of people with homes flooded. We are now watching Hurricane Gustav and hoping it doesn't come to Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Molly,
These pictures of Bella are absolutely priceless! I'm glad you all survived Fay & hope you don't get hit with the next one coming in. I'm so glad you blog now, it's such a great way to keep in touch!
Miss You,
sarah
Hey Molly,
Okay so my blog site is now:
www.thewhitfieldsingeorgia.blogspot.com
It has been so messed up! LOL
Just wanted to let you know!
Love,
sarah
Post a Comment